Looking after your Past, Present & Future
Faced with this onslaught, it’s no wonder that mistakes are made. As accountants, we at Finton Doyle pride ourselves on our ability to keep our personal tax clients fully up to date with the present and prepared for the future.
But not only that, we will also undertake a full review to make sure you haven’t paid too much in the past, and will even organise a refund where appropriate.
Some of the services we offer our personal tax clients are:
* Preparation of self assessment tax returns – Done to a high standard, on time every time, making sure that you know what to pay and when to pay it – or how much you’re due back if there’s a refund!
* Investigation support – If you’re unlucky enough to get pulled for an enquiry, we have the experience and technical skill to not only manage the process as smoothly and painlessly as possible, but can also negotiate settlements on your behalf.
* Buy to Let advice – for the part-time property investor, we can make sure you make the most of all the tax exemptions available to you, whether these are against income tax or future capital gains.
* Capital Gains Planning – we can help advise on asset disposals, helping you to avoid the pitfalls and making sure you’re fully aware of any elections and reliefs available to you.
* Inheritance Tax Planning – falling into an IHT trap can be easy for the unwary, even if you give your assets away at an early stage. At Finton Doyle we will not only make you aware of the potential dangers, but advise on strategies that will keep your estate protected for future generations.