Our philosophy at Finton Doyle is simple – everyone holds equal importance to us, no matter how much work you need us to do.
1. Good communication is at the heart of every strong working relationship. We actively encourage you to call us, email any queries, or drop in. We don’t use call centres, so you get the right advice from the experts when you need it
2. We have a flexible fee-structure, so there’s no danger of your costs running out of control. You can choose between priced, fixed cost services or fully bespoke solutions
3. We will draw up an agreed schedule, setting out exactly what we will do, when we will do it, and all fully costed; and we will keep you informed at every stage, so if there are unexpected delays you won’t be left in the dark wondering what’s going on
4. We look for constant improvement at all times and always try to be the best we can, underpinned by the continual technical and personal development of all our team
5. Whatever your situation, whether you’re an individual client, a start-up business with no experience, or a complex, multi-site operation, we promise the same level of service: quality without compromise.
Mathew Forshaw founded Finton Doyle Chartered Accountants in 2010. He says: “Our idea is simple – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We exist solely to serve your needs. That’s all there is to it.”
Mathew has over 20 years experience working for accountancy practices throughout the North West of England, specialising in giving advice to high growth business and entrepreneurs across a wide variety of sectors.
He is passionate about achieving his goals, whether they’re business or personal. “The key is good communication,” he says. “Finding out what clients want, not telling them what they should have. The most important thing is to listen first and then advise.”
Away from the office Mathew is a keen supporter of live music, and has recently taken over as chair of a local arts and culture festival.
Pulling everything together is Practice Manager Kerry Lunt. Kerry is a qualified legal executive as well as being experienced in a wide variety of managerial functions. She is responsible for client communications, managing workflows within the practice and looking after Institute of Chartered Accountants regulations. Basically she makes the whole thing tick!
Apart from being the Organiser Supreme, Kerry loves to get away from it all with her family in their caravan in Wales, or relax with a good film.
Chris achieved his AAT qualification in 2008 and has gained a depth of experience working in a number of local practices. He now looks after a growing number of clients as well as supervising other members of staff. He is now a fellow member of the AAT and is currently studying towards his ACA qualification.
When Chris is not in the office he will usually be found in the gym or spending time with his wife Chloe. He has also been a lifelong Preston North End fan and hopes to one day witness them reach the Premier League.
Robert joined us an apprentice in September 2011 assisting admin and marketing but decided to take the plunge and become an accountant. He has now a full member of the AAT and is currently studying towards his ACA qualification.
In his spare tiime Robert tries to balance visits to the gym with his love of fine dining. We wish him well with that one!
Before joining the Finton Doyle team, Declan worked for the family Locksmith business. It was here that his interest in business finance began and he set out on his journey as a trainee accountant, studying for the AAT qualification at night school. His studies have continued with us and he hopes to move on to his Chartered training soon.
Declan cites his main passion as all things car related and has recently acquired a share in a 317bhp Mustang.
Limited company registered in England and Wales. Reg. No. 07271714
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.