Our philosophy at Finton Doyle is simple – everyone holds equal importance to us, no matter how much work you need us to do.
1. Good communication is at the heart of every strong working relationship. We actively encourage you to call us, email any queries, or drop in. We don’t use call centres, so you get the right advice from the experts when you need it
2. We have a flexible fee-structure, so there’s no danger of your costs running out of control. You can choose between priced, fixed cost services or fully bespoke solutions
3. We will draw up an agreed schedule, setting out exactly what we will do, when we will do it, and all fully costed; and we will keep you informed at every stage, so if there are unexpected delays you won’t be left in the dark wondering what’s going on
4. We look for constant improvement at all times and always try to be the best we can, underpinned by the continual technical and personal development of all our team
5. Whatever your situation, whether you’re an individual client, a start-up business with no experience, or a complex, multi-site operation, we promise the same level of service: quality without compromise.
Mathew Forshaw founded Finton Doyle Chartered Accountants in 2010. He says: “Our idea is simple – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We exist solely to serve your needs. That’s all there is to it.”
Mathew has over 20 years experience working for accountancy practices throughout the North West of England, specialising in giving advice to high growth business and entrepreneurs across a wide variety of sectors.
He is passionate about achieving his goals, whether they’re business or personal. “The key is good communication,” he says. “Finding out what clients want, not telling them what they should have. The most important thing is to listen first and then advise.”
Away from the office Mathew is a keen supporter of live music, and has recently taken over as chair of a local arts and culture festival.
Pulling everything together is Practice Manager Kerry Lunt. Kerry is a qualified legal executive as well as being experienced in a wide variety of managerial functions. She is responsible for client communications, managing workflows within the practice and looking after Institute of Chartered Accountants regulations. Basically she makes the whole thing tick!
Apart from being the Organiser Supreme, Kerry loves to get away from it all with her family in their caravan in Wales, or relax with a good film.
Robert joined us an apprentice in September 2011 assisting admin and marketing but decided to take the plunge and become an accountant. He has now a full member of the AAT and is currently studying towards his ACA qualification.
In his spare tiime Robert tries to balance visits to the gym with his love of fine dining. We wish him well with that one!
Tom is currently training on his on level 4 Association of Accounting Technicians and is hoping to complete that soon & move onto his ACA/ACCA qualification.
Outside the office, he likes to watch and play football and is a frequent gig and festival goer.
Tommy is completing his level 3 AAT and hoping to complete his level 4 after.
Before joining us at Finton Doyle he did work experience at his Dad’s IT software company, but he has always been interested in accounting and, in his words: “So I spoke to my dad’s accountant and they got me interested in becoming an accountant.”
Tommy watches football at weekends and plays it with his mates as well.
Before joining the Finton Doyle team, Declan worked for the family Locksmith business. It was here that his interest in business finance began and he set out on his journey as a trainee accountant, studying for the AAT qualification at night school. His studies have continued with us and he hopes to move on to his Chartered training soon.
Declan cites his main passion as all things car related and has recently acquired a share in a 317bhp Mustang.
Limited company registered in England and Wales. Reg. No. 11831592
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.